Terrazzo by Sobo flooring is a decorative system of polished cement screeds imitating granite or marble with a mirror like smoothness and gloss.
Terrazzo technology allows the designer and investor to define the components of the system. This includes the type of aggregate used (light – quartz, dark – basalt), gradation of the selected aggregate, colour of cement matrix and degree of polish and gloss finish. The versatility of the system creates floors which do not have to be divided with gout and joints.
Terrazzo by Sobo flooring is very easy to maintain, has a high chemical and mechanical resistance, and resistance to UV radiation and stains.
- Thickness 10mm ( micro- terrazzo) – 25 mm (terrazzo)
- High abrasion resistance
- High mechanical resistance
- Large palette of unique colours and patterns
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- To be used on old and newly made concrete floor
- Quick floor installation process 3-4 days
- High quality resembling granite or marble while being cost effective
MICRO – TERRAZZO 10 and 25